- Founded in 1991, HKUST has joined the ranks of the world's leading institutions, with outstanding research capability and academic achievements.
- The HKUST Business School has ranked first in Asia and top 20 in the world numerous times. It is widely recognized as the most dynamic and respected business school in Asia.
- The program brings together top-class professors from around the world.
- Offered in both Chinese and English, the program combines the essence of western managerial expertise with Hong Kong’s practical management experience, bilingual teaching in Chinese and English, giving students access to the latest global management knowledge.
- Building on HKUST's outstanding research capability, the program inspires creativity and entrepreneurship and explores the innovation models of companies around the world and the most forward-looking innovation opportunities in the world.
- Committed to nurturing the most outstanding business leaders, the program admits only one class of students each year.
- It features full-day in-campus courses for four days a month, providing the opportunity to study with your heart and soul in a campus surrounded by mountains and oceans.
Strategically located at the southern tip of booming China and at the heart of a rising Asia, HKUST Business School is well-positioned to be a bridge between the East and the West. Launched in 2002, the HKUST EMBA Program is designed to prepare senior executives and entrepreneurs in Greater China and Asia for a globalized world.
“Cutting-edge Research in Business Studies Series" Alternative Data: Can Technology Make Us Less Reliant on Official Data?06.28.2021